Be sure to come by the College Perk on Wednesday, February 15th from 9pm to Midnight to hear WMUC DJs Ricardo and Matt DJing live for your enjoyment.
Giveaways, hanging out and good times are to be had at the College Perk located at 9078 Baltimore Avenue, College Park Maryland.
And as a note to former WMUC DJs and Fill-Ins, old logins will not work on the new website. If you still want to be a fill-in for this semester (and forever and ever), please e-mail atkinsc[at]gmail[dot]com from an e-mail address you check regularly to get your new fill-in account created.
* Our first General Meeting will be this Sunday at 5pm - all station members should attend. Promotions meetings will start this Wednesday at 6:15, and all are invited.
* The League: Radio Edit continues its series of interviews with Maryland's US Senate candidates with A. Robert Kauffman on Monday, Feb. 13, 1200-1300.
* Listen to Jackie and Rohan's "Connect the Dots, Motherfucker" every Monday from 1-4pm. If you're the one to guess this week's theme, you win a prize! You can call in at 301.314.8800
* There will be a Sergio Mendes listening party at the station on Tuesday, 2/14 at 6:30pm. Stop by to hang out, and hear the album before its released.
* Listen to Jason Heat and "The Identity Crisis" Wednesday 2/15 as not only are we giving away a free Prize Pack from Liberty Books and Comics including a T-shirt by painting sensation Alex Ross, but the Cohost Champion David Pratt will be defending his title against our own music director Rohan! Call or im to vote who is the better cohost on the Iron Chef of radio.
Liberty Books and Comics is located at 7315 Baltimore Avenue (Rt. 1) College Park, MD 20740
* Later that night on Wednesday the 15th, from 9-midnight, WMUC DJs Matt and Ricardo will be DJing live at the College Perk! We invite everyone to come out, have a drink, and listen to them play music. They'll also be giving out prizes - including a Sublime prize pack! And if you're a station DJ, remember, attending counts towards your volunteer hours. Hope to see everyone there!
The College Perk is located at 9078 Baltimore Ave (Rt. 1) College Park, MD 20740 or online at www.collegeperk.org
* Last, but certainly not least, Sean the Suspect has arranged for a D. Ellis Tribute Show at the Black Cat on 3/17. More information should be forthcoming.
Welcome to the brand new WMUCRadio.com!
Please pardon our dust as we shake out our new website which offers new playlist management, a fill-in registry, DJ profiles (w/ pictures soon!) and a media library.
Thanks to Phil Anderson for putting this together for us. Bake him cookies. But when you bake him cookies, please try out the features on the website and submit bug reports to mystic[dot]pixel[at]gmail[dot]com. Give him as much detail as possible, folks.
WMUC's Spring Open House will be held on the 7th and 8th of February at 7pm. Show up then and start filling out your forms. Tours and interviews will start at 7:30.
This Wednesday, the 1st of February, WMUC will be DJing at the College Perk on Rte. 1 from 9pm to midnight. Come by to support WMUC DJs Rohan and Jason Heat as they spin the finest that music has to offer.